Thursday, November 8, 2007

July 17, 2006

So, this is my first blog like EVER. I come from the computer industry as my past career so you wouldn't think that but its true. I'm actually enjoying blogging as fun instead of computer stuff that I HAVE to do....

I'm feeling melancholy because of the ambiguity in my own life and today I found out that two of my friends have lost someone close to them. One friend's mother passed yesterday and another friend's husband passed two weeks ago.

I've read enough to know that things happen for a reason. Again, I pretty much try to stay positive in these situations but I have cried today for both of my dear friends and their pain. I woke anxious this morning and I couldn't tell why. We are all connected and perhaps, on some level, I knew I would feel their pain today.

So, I'm just trying to live in the moment because it really is all we have. God knows that my only goal sometimes is just to get through the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some comment love!