Monday, December 10, 2007

I love my Mom!

This was from last week when I was having a particularly bad PMS moment and called her to vent:

"You know, when you call me and vent, you need to be writing this stuff down, so when you are not PMS'n, you can go back and read it, and wonder who that person is. That is exactly what I used to do. When I was PMS'n, I said and did stupid things, and when it was over, I would think back and go "I do not know that OTHER person."

I admit, you do have a lot to deal with, and it is overwhelming. I admire you for taking it on.

I know you miss your soldier. That's understandable, and it is going to be very hard being away from him, just hang in there and PUT IT ALL IN GOD'S HANDS. Let God handle it for you.

I'm sorry I can't help you more. It was never planned that way. I wish there was a way that I could take care of all of my babies, but I don't see how that is possible, with our living arrangements, but I will do what I can when I can.

I know exactly what you are going through with that house on the market. I stressed so much when my house was on the market, I really thought I was going to have a heart attack. It was so stressful and it drained me of everything. I fought so hard to get it sold, and to keep up the payments. I cried a lot. But it didn't help. I don't even want to get started on that house. I look back and I guess it was meant to happen, so look where I'm at now. WOW, LIFE IS STRANGE. And you know what?----I'm happy!!!!!!!!

So you don't know what is at the end of the trail for you. But I know in my heart that you will be happy. GOD HAS A PLAN. You just have to find a way to enjoy the day's that he gives to us.

It will be okay. I don't like to see my kids unhappy. It makes me unhappy. It's the mom in me.

Well, I hope you have a good day and get caught up with your chores.
I LOVE YOU-mom"


She's the best!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice that your Mom is still there for you. Please remember not to let stress get to you as it can take a toll on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some comment love!