My soldier's Valentine's AND birthday care package will be in the mail tomorrow morning. Tisha left a comment asking me what I sent him for Valentine's Day.
Its pretty disgustingly sweet, I wanna warn ya...
- A heart of Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolates (Yum. Hope they travel well.)
- A tiny book of quotes called "I love you madly"
- A big stuffed bulldog in a bandana and black leather jacket. A patch on the jacket says "I Wuff You" (I warned you!)
- The girls made him a craft heart and butterfly
- A silly pen with a heart at the end that lights up and says "Be Mine"
- A sexy card
- A special piece of clothing that smells like me. Yeah. I know.
- I also sprinkled rose petals in the box
For his birthday (a few days before Valentine's Day):
- A giant tin of home baked chocolate chip cookies (that he keeps reminding me to send)
- A video movie of naughty photos that I took just for him. Yeah. I know. (hee hee!)
- Happy Birthday blowouts
- A big balloon centerpiece
- Happy Birthday napkins
- A silly card
- Something for his desk with a photo of me, each of the kids and one of all of us. We then were able to record a message on each photo. The kids enjoyed singing Happy Birthday - he'll love that. I recorded myself singing "Happy Birthday" a la Marilyn Monroe.
I also included a few items that he needed and had asked for. I sent a disposable camera too. Hope he can take some pics for me!
I realize some of this is silly and stuff he doesn't need but I hope it will bring a smile to his face. I also want him to know how special he is to me.
I'm sure he has some idea.