Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Double Penetration

After reading over my last post and my mention of the crying orgasm, I thought about it a little deeper. (pun intended)

I think the reason I cry is because during sex with someone I love, its my heart that gets penetrated at the same time.

We've talked about vibrators and sex toys here before. I am a single girl and I have a fair share of friendly adult toys to satisfy a physical need. Still there is something about a man that cannot be duplicated or replaced by anything that runs on Duracells.

Maybe its the sensual part of me or a man that adds so much to the interaction.

For instance, the sound of a man's voice can be such a sexy part of him. On the phone, a woman can tell if she is attracted to a man. I'm not sure that most men know this. (Texting is a good place to start but pick up the phone!!!) Is his voice deep and sexy? Does he speak with confidence? What about his conversational skills? Is he a good listener? How in tune is he with you?

Then there's the look. My soldier's body is strong and healthy, toned and muscular. Evolution says that men were hunters, made to fight and bring home food to nurture his family. Something about a man's body says, "I am here to protect you." With my soldier, I felt soft and ready to give in to the sense that someone else would take care of things. If a man shows that he has taken care of the details of a date, a woman will feel more feminine and nurtured. Feeling nurtured is a great way to turn me on.

I don't even recall that my soldier wore cologne but his scent was heaven to me. Masculine and raw. The right man's scent can drive a woman crazy. He doesn't even need cologne but if it is a cologne that mixes naturally with his pheromones, a girl could go nearly dizzy with lust.

After all the other senses are stimulated, a touch from a man will definitely get the juices flowing. Men are so much warmer than me. I can get near a man and feel his warmth from inches away. Then the touch happens... it could be a simple as a brush on the arm in conversation or a hand on the small of the back when walking into a restaurant. My soldier liked to touch my face. When we would kiss, he held my face in both of his hands. He also did little things like kiss my shoulder when he was near me or ran his fingers through my hair. A man's touch will tingle in the warmest of places.

While lost in the buzz of sensory overload, the kiss will bring a woman to near orgasm. Kissing is so very important. Start slow. Explore. Show her with your mouth what you'd like to do to the rest of her body. This will determine if you even get to see the rest of her body. I can still remember the taste of my soldier. I loved when he was salty from sweat, either from working out or sex. I almost begin salivating at the thought of how he tasted.

With all the senses involved, I begin to feel a natural high. I am the focus of your attention. You have locked into my eyes, listened to me, responded to me, explored me. I am breathing heavier and my heart begins to beat a little stronger in my chest.

Penetration.

Dear God yes.

It always takes my breath away. I never realized I was empty until now. The feeling isn't in one place but every cavern in my entire body feels fulfilled. I can feel the feelings begin to overwhelm me. I can't slow it down. Its like my spirit and his spirit are leaving our bodies and intertwining in some other realm beyond form.

They are dancing, merging, becoming one... and... I can't help it. I explode into emotion. My heart is screaming "YES!" but my mouth can utter no words....I can't breathe, I'm crying, nearly hyperventilating. Its past pleasure. Its an ineffable feeling. Its....

PERFECTION.

That's the only way I can explain it.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this post turned me on! Between the beautiful writing and the fact that very soon I will be seeing my wonderful soldier after 9 months of separation...you have me dizzy with anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work T. ....but I am the blogger of sensual things. that is MY job. ....well fne...I guess EVERYONE should.

    Great that you and your man have found eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured it all so beautifully (what a thing to read first thing in the morning - may have to jump back in the shower)

    It is so true about the voice thing and hitting all the senses not just those of a sexual nature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it is the right person, everything is right. Even the fights--it all works out.

    Now...where's my rabbit? Damn. No batteries. ;)

    Be well, T...oh, sounds like you *already* are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well. Yes. Errr ... well that'll do it right there, won't it?

    I've not cried during good sex. Come to think of it, I've wanted to cry during bad sex, but then just wanted it over and done with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a couple partners cry...my take is the emotional wave is so great and the couple is so deep into fantasy that crying turns into a release out of the heavy emotional state. When I go deep into the sexual fantasy, I actually spontaneously laugh! Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheesh...sexy post! :) But also very sensitive and insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. I love that you admit to being physically attracted to him, and give a nod to the hunter/warrior part of men. I can't tell you how many women give me shit when I say I find some woman attractive. They always want me to forget the looks and figure, and just get to know her. But hey - it's all part of the chemistry equation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just read this for the first time, thanks to your link through Solo dot Mom. Whoa. You are good!

    That publisher better sign you up quick for the next sex-and-soldier series. Really.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some comment love!