I leave you with a much requested recipe for my favorite Chai Tea. I've also included some random and some favorite blog posts from the past. Some about me. Some about my soldier. Some about my kids.
Enjoy and have a great weekend! I know I will!
Chai for two
5 green cardamom pods - (if you are not a fan of cardamom, reduce or eliminate. But then why drink chai?)
5 clove buds
1 stick cinnamon
1 1/2 cups water
2-3 teaspoons black tea
3/4 cup 2% milk - (these are rough ratios, if you like your chai a little more "latte", then up the milk)
Sprinkle of black pepper (optional)
- Crush cardamom and cloves with mortar & pestle.
- Combine water and milk in saucepan, I like to throw in the cloves, cardamom and cinnamon stick so the flavor really gets in there while it's heating.
- Reduce heat and add tea, stir frequently until desired color/strength.
- For a little more zing, throw in a sprinkle or two of black pepper.
- Pour through strainer into mugs.
- Add sugar to taste. (I personally prefer honey.)
- Finish your chai, then get naked! (planning on it!)
My Soldier's Hands
Five X 5
Is tree-hugging genetic?
Little girls and stuffed animals
Never say Never
Diamonds aren't a girl's best friend
Pickle Power in Climax
Independence as a Single.Mom.
Can you say penis?