She said, "Crazy? Nah, that's just fact!"
I've discovered a website through a few other blogs that is great for Christmas shopping. Have any of you seen or heard of etsy.com?
Go to the site and do a search for mature items.
I'm just sayin'. There's some fun stuff there. I mean, who couldn't use some red flannel pasties... keep 'em warm girls!
Hey, apparently more sex means less stress? So, having TNT as a friend with benefits is healing in more ways than previously thought, eh?
Someone tagged me to come up with 16 random things about me. Hmmm... haven't I come up with 3 things already? No? Those don't count? Well... OK:
- I drink close to a gallon of water a day. Seriously.
- I love to see movies by myself. Yes, even at the movie theatre.
- I can resist anything sweet... ANYTHING... except chocolate cake.
- One of the coolest things I've ever experienced in my life was scuba diving off the coast of Kauai during a whale migration. I didn't see them but I heard them, loudly, singing to each other in the depths of the ocean. Second to that dive was diving on the Great Barrier Reef of Australia. Awesome is a huge understatement.
- The tip of my nose is cold nearly all the time. Especially in winter.
- I frequently feel the need to break into song for no reason. I can't even help it. Often I wish life was like a musical so it would be accepted in normal society.
- When I was 8 years old and first learning to ride a bike, I lost control and fell. My father happened to be edging the lawn and I, somehow, fell on the blade. I lost so much blood that I had to stay in the hospital for nearly a month. And relearn how to walk.
- I actually slip into meditation while I'm washing dishes.
- My mom and I have a sixth sense with each other. We always know when the other one is going to call. Once, we both dialed each other at the exact same time and the phones didn't even ring. We were just... already there.
- I am extremely sensitive to scents. I get nauseous around flowery perfumes. The only scents I can tolerate are vanilla and some fruit smells.
- I LOVE hotels. I have ever since I was a child. I have no idea why. Even when I traveled extensively with work, I never grew tired of hotel rooms.
- I still think Bugs Bunny was the best cartoon series like ever.
- All of my grandparents lived to their mid-90's (and counting). I may be here a while.
- In this well-known video of Elvis Presley, check out the guy on stand-up bass. That's my Uncle Chuck. Yep, he played with Elvis for the first few years. Let's just say my family is HUGE on Elvis.
- I love baseball games on the radio.
- I will be turning 39 years old in 17 days... and I hint to everyone I know that I would like a surprise birthday party when I turn 40 next year. (hint hint)