Thursday, December 4, 2008

A few good men

I've used up much blog space talking about men.

Good men friends in my life

Friends with benefits

Future fun partners

My ex husband

My most recent heartbreak

And last but certainly not least, what I hope to find in a man.

One of my favorite things to do lately, something that makes my heart leap from my chest, is to read about lucky ladies who've already landed good men and are happy! I tear up and sigh at the love I can feel in their words.

So without further ado, I present to you...

Good men and the women who love them:

Soldier Boy ... as told by Sis B.

Tex ... as told by Vix

Staff Sergeant Indiana ... as told by Mrs. Indiana

Scott ... as told by J.L.S.

Man in Kentucky ... as told by Modern Single Momma

Mr. Man ... as told by Ms. Single Mama

Mr. Grok ... as told by Sarah

Stryker ... as told by Kiki

Go check out the blogs and feel the love!! And most importantly... revel in the fact that there are WONDERFUL men out there!!

If you are reading and have a post about the loving man in your life, please leave a link in the comment. I would LOVE to read your sappiness!! Please... GUSH away!

12 comments:

  1. OK....first to comment and no mention of ME (WTF!) or manicmaria

    anyway...you seem to be a great woman and the right relatinship will find its way to you. You are saying.....ya ya shut up TentCamper I mean Bedsidetalesman

    but I mean it. It will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooops! I meant manicmariah (with the H on the end)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..thanks, you are such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My man made the wonderful man list!!! You just totally made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stories are all so amazing - give me hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I love that Scott made the list. He really is a wonderful man. He isn't perfect by any means, but he is perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a lurker...but it's funny you posted this b/c I wrote such a post after a prompt on yet another blog I read.

    I wrote it right after I found out about his no-notice deployment, but before we could tell anyone else. Ugh.

    http://mostcertainlynot.typepad.com/most_certainly_not/2008/09/half-my-life-ag.html

    LOVE these stories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog and nice to acknowledge others T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I still have to write it, but suffice it to say I feel like I've found one, too!

    Nice post, T. Hoping you have a great weekend...with or without the tetosterone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, where do I find a hottie to write about me!? SHe doesn't even have to have a blog. Just some steamy texts would be nice. lol

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heck yes! Couldn't agree more. It's good to revel in others' good fortune. As you're probably aware T, there's even a Buddhist term for it: "mudita" or sympathetic joy - considered to be a very high state :)

    Dads, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't get over here as often as I should... Thanks for mentioning me.

    And that post you linked to, that was our practical side. In case you want to see the mushy side:
    http://tryingtogrok.mu.nu/archives/059853.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some comment love!