People in my life:
- Gentleman Jack (GJ, Jack or my Gentleman) - current long distance boyfriend, high school classmate, sweet love in my life
- exes - ex-husband, ex-boyfriends, relationships that have shaped much of who I am
- kids - my two daughters
- friends - a generic label for other friends that give me support and love me through my quest including:
- De - my best girl friend and longtime favorite yoga teacher, we don't get to spend near enough time together
- Gem - another best girl friend, my kids and I love her
- J - ex-boyfriend that I've known since age 15, wonderful lifelong friend
- D - longtime male friend and fellow spiritual seeker, very inspirational
- TNT - wonderful male friend, former friend with benefits, our daughters are best friend
- Pickle Boy - good friend and fun to talk to
- Family including:
- Sister - my younger sister
- Brother - younger brother
- Mom - best mom in the world and best friend to me
- Dad - my father who passed away in 2007. I'm still learning from our relationship.
- grandparents - I was close with my grandparents and still have one left to love
- pets - various pets I or my kids have had
- neighbors - I love to meet and make friends with my neighbors. I sometimes blog about them
- The Fuss - a band that I was singing/writing for before I had children. Sometimes I post our music.
What inspires me:
- A Course in Miracles - a spiritual text that I began studying after my marriage failed, it has saved my life and helps me to forgive and continue loving. I also facilitate a weekly study group on ACIM
- Love Languages - inspired by a book of the same name, this category links to all the ways I see others communicate. It helps me in my relationships.
- Four Agreements - another book that inspires me and helps to keep things in perspective when I'm thinking too much.
- Lyrics, Music, Poems, Quotes, Movies and Books - I am a longtime music lover and former songwriter. I gain inspiration from movies and occasionally put up book reviews as I'm always reading. I've also written a few poems. I love words.
- Olympics - because the human body is an amazing thing
- Beautiful people - people inspire me. Or they're just HOT.
Achievements & goals:
I document my fitness and other goal setting on the blog with a few categories as well:
Talking about sexuality:
- Self-love - because every single girl needs to love herself
- Ero-Tasy - I've been known to be a little graphic sometimes.
- Sex - I talk about it. A lot.
- T's Toybox - I did a few sex toy reviews.
Emotions, Issues, Thoughts, Experiences and other things I talk about:
- Bloggy Meets - I've been fortunate to meet some great blog friends in real life
- Deployment - because I did support and love a soldier through a 15 month deployment to Iraq
- Dragons - otherwise known as battles with myself
- Jewels on the Quest - after battling my dragons, I actually do learn to accept myself, bit by bit.
- Louisiana - my home state and where I go to visit my Gentleman
- Photographs - occasionally I post personal photographs
- Random - posts that don't have much of a point
- Relationships - I'm always learning how to better relate to others... and lately, I discuss long distance relationship challenges
- Single Mom Needs - a series of posts of things that I believe every single mom needs
- Surgery - I had a tummy tuck surgery and documented it here
- Vents - sometimes, I've been known to rant.
Hope that helps!