Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hotness

I'd like to say I'm talking about Gentleman Jack in my life but... I'm gonna save some stuff for later.


Apparently, he's not the only one who thinks I'm hot.


*giggle*

The Hot Dads have awarded me the badge of Hot Mama!



To be included in the list of awesome mamas and awarded by some damn cool dads is a HUGE honor for me!

Thanks guys!!

---

I also found out, by pure accident, that I was nominated by the wonderful Canadian Bald Guy as a Hottest Mommy blogger in the Bloggers Choice Awards for 2009!

That's kind of a big deal for a little blog like mine.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

If you think I'm hot, click on the link and go vote for me. I'd love it.

---

And lastly, I hope everyone enjoys the three day weekend!!

Speaking of hot...

I'm looking forward to having some crawfish and maybe even seeing a soccer game.

I'll also be trying out my newest toy from Eden Fantasys. I get the feeling that this next one is going to blow my mind.

Have fun ya'll!

9 comments:

  1. T...you TOTALLY rock my world. And your personality just makes you even HOTTER than your body (which is smokin', by the way).

    Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CBG is telling the facts!
    I'll vote.

    Congrats on the Hot Mamma!
    Well deserved.

    Hotdads are better lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh two hottest mom awards! My friend your hotness just DOUBLED :)

    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....HOT!!!

    what else does one say?

    Maybe in your next eden fantasy review...think of all of us here at Hot Dads...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, T. You totally deserve both awards. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaayyyy totally off topic (your e-mail addy is on my work computer), but read this blog about swimming http://www.triathlontrainingblog.com/?p=1342 . The video of Phelps is really good too, to show you how your arms should look above adn below the water. Check out how little his hips roll. He stretches/reaches ahead of him and then pulls close to his body. You can actually see the ripple of water near his waist. Keep at it, T!
    BTW, nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, congrats from me to you! If anyone should be voted a hot mama, it's you darlin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some comment love!