Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sing it LOUD



Yep, that's me, dancing and smiling and singing - quite possibly in the car next to you. Oh and my kids too! We sing OUT LOUD and PROUD to this song.

To hear their little voices, slightly (only slightly - hee hee!) out of tune while dancing in my living room...

"Hey, heeeeeeeyyyy, heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy.... "

....is SOOOOO damn cute! Oooooo, I love my girls so much!

Tell me if you're not smiling and moving right along when you listen to it too.


This is my happy song right now.  Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I really needed it this afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I probably wasn't paying attention. See, I was that chick in the car next to you belting out my favorite mix CD with the daughter. (The son usually tries to join in from the back seat...)

    So, sing it, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... music... plays loud in my house... in my car... its food for the soul! We dance, we sing, we laugh, we love! Me n Miss Moo couldn't get through the day without it : ) Love your blog : ) Gotta go turn some music on now... : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. May drive to Texas just to have a chance to see and the kiddos singing in a car next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I like!! :) And always looking for new tunes to add to the monkeys' magic music mix. Thanks for sharing!

    Be well, T.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some comment love!