In the meantime, I'm even more glued to the computer during the day. When I get home or on the weekends, I don't even want to turn the damn thing on. The really awesome thing about not turning it on is that I'm tuning in to real life and I don't have time to overthink! (Well, so far...)
So this post will be
Here are a few random thoughts from the past week or so:
- I love that my Gentleman and I have such engaging conversations.
- Ugh. Sometimes I wish my Gentleman and I didn't have such engaging conversations so our phone calls would be shorter and I'd get more sleep.
- Thank God for the weekends and sleeping in. *turns off alarm clock, shuts the door to my room and snoozes til the kids check to see if I'm still breathing*
- My kids are funny. DAMN funny.
- The puppy could be cuter. But I doubt it. *gets down on the floor and loves on the dog til she escapes from my grip*
- Hey, my electricity bill isn't near as high as it was last year! I'll have extra money this month! *as I sit at the computer in a full coat because I barely turn on the heat*
- I am NOT made for cold temperatures. Is it spring yet?
- My man keeps telling me he misses me. Like every night. Aw. He must love me or something.
- I'm so glad I still have the book: A Return to Love. I'm getting so much more out of it than I did the last time I read it. And I got A LOT out of it last time.
- Straight A's again! Woohoo! *high five and butt bump with my daughters*
- OMG. I love the mattress warmer on my bed. *snuggle snuggle*
- This mattress warmer is ALMOST as good as cuddling with my Gentleman. Almost.
- OMG. It's too cold. I don't wanna get outta my warm bed! (and yes, I realize that it's colder in other places but I live in the south. Where it should never get cold.)
- Must. Wrestle. With. My. Children. More. Often.
- A yoga flow class with ALL Beatles music?! Here comes the sun... salutations... Ok, there most definitely is a God!
- Wow. I didn't even realize how hard I pushed myself in that Beatles yoga class. Owie hamstrings! But it sure was fun!
- My wine glass floats in my bubble bath! Even more proof there is a God!
- The kids keep mentioning their dad's girlfriend. I wonder if he's ever going to introduce me to this lady.
- Their dad sure is happier with a girlfriend. I like that.
- I think I may actually love my job. (Now show me the $$$!)
- I love standing in church between my Gentleman and his teenage son. I feel so cherished. Especially because each of them holds my hand. *beams with pride*
- Gentleman Jack and I had an hour conversation about proof there is a God. Wow. I love that we have such engaging conversations.
*looks around at comfortable home, happy well-adjusted kids, puppy conked out on the floor, feeling love from my man... breathes in the joy*
- I am really blessed.