Monday, February 21, 2011

Moment of Silence

Photo from vi.sualize



I'd like to take this moment to send condolences to my dear friend, Canadian Bald Guy. His mother passed away last night after a brief (on/off) but painful battle with cancer.

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again: Cancer is a bitch.

As someone who lost their father and a good friend to cancer, I STILL have no words of advice. It sucks, plain and simple. As prepared as you'd think you'll be for the inevitable loss, it still hurts like hell.

Also, please say a prayer or two for Momma Sunshine, CBG's love. She is feeling strong for her man at this moment... but the helpless feeling of a long distance relationship prevails even stronger now.

CBG, I'm sending you love and strength, as best as I can muster. I pray that your family finds solace in her peace now. I hope that the wonderful memories will sustain you during this time of loss.

Please go pay a visit or tweet him some love.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some comment love!